Tuesday, October 16, 2012

nike air max edge a melodious piano sound

nd go ...
A step into the door of the courtyard, a melodious piano sound, good and wonderful, on Earth, although no less listen to music, but I always felt those music can not compare this sounds so ethereal, wonderful ...
Through the grounds, we finally see sitting on the waterside it's quiet pity, she is very involved in playing the piano, and a look of sorrowful, thinking her life is not long, and freezing rain are not cheap nfl sigh, so beautiful woman, but since life is short
Freezing rain down-hearted, alone,nike air max edge, back to my own yard, that want to start Qianxiu, and I gave up the intention of meditation, quiet pity short life, look at her, will be far less a The ... I seize the time to see more of her, tomorrow, maybe ... you never see the.
The next day, in addition to lunch and dinner, we drank a point papaya porridge, I have and secluded pity to be together, listen to her play the piano, listening to her sing, to see her dance for me ...
Pity You probably do not want me to feel sorry for her, his face beaming with smiles, but the look in my eyes,nike air jordan 5, felt a bitter, if I may ... I would rather put their own lives given to half of her, such a beautiful woman, it should not be so short-lived
Watching vivid, Qiaoxiaoqianxi of wonderful beauty, I really miss her forever, I know the helpless, the fate of people, sometimes not grasp in their hands.
Usual practice Joyoung magic night, the past six months, the true liquid balloon inside my pubic region has a lot of foot size of an egg for a new breakthrough, or so

No comments:

Post a Comment